.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Addai of Alexandria

Blog is currently going through some serious revision.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

AlDokkan.com


Check this place out! http://www.aldokkan.com/index.html


while searching for Holy Chocolate e-merchant leads. I decided to try to come up with a new key word search that would bring up new businesses that I haven't found before. And when I did a Google search for "gift shop" (Since I've already done "Gift baskets", gifts, chocolate etc.). Well guess what pop's up the first web site listed on this search! Kind of an interesting coincidence don't ya think?

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

"Dukkan" in Turkish means shop, so I take it al-dokkan in Arabic is the same. Think they'll sell Holy Chocolate? :)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Addai said...

lol yeah the thought crossed my mind if St. George or an egyotian monastary bought a large quantify where it was packaged under there private label.

Then I think they really would.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is holy chocolate really your business?

1:27 PM  
Blogger Addai said...

Lol Jim, you think were joking? It's a lot of work for a gag. Holy Chocolate is Stan's baby. I'm sort of "along for the ride", because I got nothing better to do. And I really believe in the product and basic concept. IT's a gourmet business that also allows you to be very up front with your Christian faith as well.


But technically speaking we are a "start up". Which means we aint makin any money. Well not enough to be self sustaining... But anyway I'm lookin to help change that...

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home