.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Addai of Alexandria

Blog is currently going through some serious revision.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005


Graphic Design Principles Index


Well I decided to read up on graphic design. I realized that outside of some basic packing up boxes, and mixing cocoa. Right now the only area where my input seems to be utelized is in giving label redesign feedback.
And for that I've actually found the old Myers Briggs Intuition has been very useful (basically look at a label and give your first thoughts, and impressions of the top of your head). But it's not exactly schooled or professional. So I decided to try to see what I could learn on the web as always (to do it on the cheap). And I found this article that I will be studying today, to help sharpen my critiquing skills. (Would post the link but it screws up the format of the Blog)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home