.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Addai of Alexandria

Blog is currently going through some serious revision.

Saturday, December 17, 2005




Coptic Reading (in English) (new thread on Orthodox Christianity.net


Well this thread is for suggestions of good Coptic books and web sites that are informative, inspirational, and more importantly in English! I think I know about the basics (A good web search will show you), but I'm always lookin to find more. And of course over the years I've been collecting some nice leads myself that I will also post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vampire Rabbit said...

Whomever this picture is of, he looks incredibly like Father Seraphim (Rose) of Blessed Memory.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Addai said...

Hi, He's actually the late, Abba Pishoy Kamel. Who was a bit of a Coptic Starets.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home