.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Addai of Alexandria

Blog is currently going through some serious revision.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

The proper way to write a letter (Courtesy of my young nephew)



Dear Tooth Fairy

My sister has lost a tooth! I need $10. I can not wait in time for February for Valentine Day. My sister is going with the Easter Bunny.
Please give me $10 ----you are one of my favorite persons. Please leave the money under my pillow.

Tomorrow I will try to write you a neater note, tomorrow.

Oh yah, I really need the $10. YOU are one of my favorite persons. My favorite person is Santa, YOU, and people who are like it.

I heard that you are small. Are you?

My name is Ray Mosko.

I hope you will come back some other day.

You may sign here_______________________!

Love: Ray Mosko

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

A banker in the making. ;)

10:45 AM  
Blogger Priest Raphael said...

LOL...thats Great!

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home