.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Addai of Alexandria

Blog is currently going through some serious revision.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

My first Apology!


(No Gina and I did not get into a fight. heh heh). I'm getting excited. I think I'm going to be writing my first out and (formal) Apology. Most likely called, something like

"The First Apology of Addai of Alexandria" to fit that old Apostolic naming convention.


The Topic it will be on is

"Universal Reconcilliation", based on the content of this web site

http://www.drewc.net/


Which was created, administered and promoted by an online acquitenance.


Some of my starting source material is from here

"Origen and Origenism"

(but most of it is in my nogin).

3 Comments:

Blogger Addai said...

Doing more thinking about this.


Thought about cancelling it because of the waste of time factor arguing with people who are dedicated heretics. but this is a good platform and spring board, a good chance to actually say "What we believe".


So I'm thinking about slowly plugging away on a book, entitled.

"The Living Paradosis & The Dogma of Eternal Death"

Basically an exposition of the theology what Christians believe regarding the Church, the formation and developement of Church teaching. And have it deal with this specifically.


The idea is that while you might be wasting your time with some people, if you make it more general you probably will inform and warn others who are less fanatical. Not to mention, you provide any Orthodox or person considering Orthodoxy with an elaborate exposition of Faith. On this topic, but even much more globally.

Oh well gotta get ready for church...

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought about cancelling it because of the waste of time factor arguing with people who are dedicated heretics

This is my struggle, tho I'm not a juggernaut like you. :)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Addai said...

thanks :)

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home