.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Addai of Alexandria

Blog is currently going through some serious revision.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Have you heard of "Joomla"? To James Nee and other web heads out there I'm asking this question.


Before subjecting my best friend to Brian Mclaren, and the Purple People Eater blathering. He spoke to me about this site.

http://joomla.com/


As a way of beefing up my online Addai of Alexandria experience(He describes it as a "Content Manager" I think). Although technically I would be hosted from our SBC account (not blogger etc.).


Oh and he thought that the Purple guy's podcast in application "was very smart". I think that might be something inline with what he would consider doing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't heard of Joomla, but it seems to do what SquareSpace does. I can vouch for SquareSpace.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Addai said...

Well Stan says joomal is "well installed and it's free". Does that apply to square space? I may need to compare the two.

He's the one more into this stuff than I am. But I do appreciate the chance to upgrade things when not too difficult. And quadrupely som when "it's free". :)

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SS is NOT free. Good grief! With a 30 day free trial, and nothing to install, and something that isn't limited to any given computer, you should at least try it. You can also export all your Blogger posts and comments and import them into a SS journal module, so you wont be loosing anything.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Addai said...

lol

I will keep it in mind. lol your good grief exclammation was funny. I wish I could get you one of those orange wavvy Charlie Brown shirts.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home