.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Addai of Alexandria

Blog is currently going through some serious revision.

Monday, May 08, 2006


The Difference Between Discernment and judgement coninued..

The engineers perspective.

I grew up the son of an engineer. A literal "rocket scientist" to be exact. My Father actually worked as a senior engineer for famous naval design base and testing station, known as "China Lake" which link is here.



http://www.nawcwpns.navy.mil/


Further I would even say I've got engineering "in my blood". When I take personality tests I tend to come up with engineering personality types. Like the INTJ (Scientist) for the myers briggs, or the investigator on the Enneagram. I think from not only from social conditioning growing up in a research and design community, but also in terms of basic inherited 'biological traits" there is something that really lends itself to this orientation.

I also believe that this is also true of God as well. When we review passages of the Bible dealing with such things as God as creator, Predestination and so on. It really looks like this is an aspect of God's personality, temperment, character etc.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home