.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Addai of Alexandria

Blog is currently going through some serious revision.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Perestroika


I've been thinking a lot about the ministry lately. In Protestant terms I've actually been thinking seriously about "Revivial", and "Outreach" (Of the sucess of Orthodoxy in inspiring Faith, Piety etc. for those outside of it). And I believe that God is leading me into a new area of ministry. From an internet apologist etc. to someone who works to evangelize and build community in a more positive way (As opposed to dwelling on what is wrong about this and that). Anyway I've decided to change "my philosophy of ministry",or mode of operations from here on out. And well I'm going to be doing somethings a bit differently, ending some past association.... but also restarting the Blog


So anyway if you see this blog completely empty later on today, that's why.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

NO, don't empty it- there are many links and stuff here I want to still have access to. Just build on what you started.

A of A's biggest fan demands it. :)

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home