.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Addai of Alexandria

Blog is currently going through some serious revision.

Thursday, May 11, 2006




Keeping up with what's going on in Egypt

my favorite Catholic blogger has been keeping me abreast at what's going on in my Church's homeland.

http://italiancatholic.blogspot.com/2006/05/blogger-alaa-and-others-arrested-in.html

and Some other bits of news.

Egyptian Blogger & human rights activist, "Alaa" arrested (shown in picture to the right). She journals the blog, "Freedom for Egyptians".

http://freedomforegyptians.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Wright said...

Argh...so frustrating. Its very difficult for me to respond properly when I see my brothers and sisters in Christ getting beat down like this. Heb. 13:3 Remember them in chains as if in chains with them.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Addai said...

Well it does show me one other worthy alternative to the previous bulletin board we've been on, as far as spending that time instead writing emails to senators, congressman etc. on worthy issues like this.

And as usual thanks for droppin by Jeff.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home