.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Addai of Alexandria

Blog is currently going through some serious revision.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Which Super Hero are you? While thinking about much much more serious topics, and reading some blogs of various folks today I ran acrossed this tongue in cheek personality test.

http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/superhero/


And my results were #1 "You are Green Lantern. Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination." (got a 95%), and #2 was Spiderman... (90% score).

So I thought I would include it here for some light hearted enjoyment.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Wright said...

Tie between Spiedy & Hulk. 70% each.

"You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility."

6:03 PM  
Blogger Addai said...

wow you can tie.. interesting. Hulk was my 3rd place, 75% score.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I'm Superman. :)

"You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others."

7:56 AM  
Blogger DavidNic said...

I got Superman 70% and Spiderman 65%

I, apparently, am really not Catwoman (20%)

8:56 AM  
Blogger Addai said...

lol

I wonder how much the super hero character types actually map onto something like the Myers Briggs.

The old style superman often struck me as an SJ, while the newer one, ala Smallvile seems like he could be something like an INFP.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was The Flash...Fast, athletic and flirtatious. lol

SpiderMan and the Huld were tied for 2nd, though.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home