.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Addai of Alexandria

Blog is currently going through some serious revision.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006


Monty Python Mclaren


Ok from henceforth I will be taking this blog in a much, much, more enlightened direction away from "foolish controversies" and towards the radiant light of Alexandrian Spirituality!

But... uh... I sort of found this cartoon and had to get one last dig in. I do however promise to move towards a more kinder, gentler approach that Jesus, Gina and Abouna will approve of....

Of course If I find more cartoons I most likely will suffer a relapse and post them as well. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Addai said...

my church, St. George Coptic of Campbell California (Silicon Valley/ San Jose area) is web site is listed in the bottom links area in the "Personal Interest" section.

Cool. There is lots of stuff to see in Chicago. There even a trade show that we got to on the West Coast, that also is in Chicago and New York. Sometime I will make it out there...

3:30 PM  
Blogger Addai said...

Which St. Mary's? I think there could be 3-4 Coptic churches by that name.

is that the Church in hayward? I think there is at least 3 maybe 4 Coptic churches in this state that go by are named after that saint.

1) the big cathedral in LA that sells those nifty icons

2) a sacramento church

3) maybe the hayward church?

4) possibly a church in San Fran?

5:13 PM  
Blogger Addai said...

lol

yeah I enjoy talking to my new Catholic and Coptic friends. It's a nice peaceful change from some of the skirmishes I fight with Protestants in other nether regions of the internet!

:)

12:23 PM  
Blogger Larry Shallenberger said...

(At the ooze, EriePAstor)

you and Gina are already missed at theooze. Godspeed.

3:31 AM  
Blogger Larry Shallenberger said...

And I'll keep my pesky Protestantism to myself when I lurk here... ;)

3:32 AM  
Blogger Addai said...

Wow Eerie..

What's hangin!

"And I'll keep my pesky Protestantism"

lol, oh I don't think that will be a problem.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home