.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Addai of Alexandria

Blog is currently going through some serious revision.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Coming soon..... an indepth study of the book of Matthew.


And when I mean "indepth' it will probably be my typical obsessive compulsive disorder degree of coverage. I am planning on covering the book from such angles as: Greek/Coptic, Syriac/Aramaic, as well as contemporary thought from the Eastern Orthodox, Roman Catholics and Judaism. And probably will even work in some compare and contrast between my viewpoints and lets say more recent works like "The Secret Message of Jesus" by Brian Mclaren, and the recent flap over the "Gospel of Judas" (and some of the other bits of late breaking Christian news) just for kicks.


Anyway it should be pretty good! Will most likely start posting on it monday evening or Tuesday morning depending on Holy Chocolate schedules.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Looking forward to it. :)

9:06 PM  
Blogger DavidNic said...

I love the book of Matthew. I'm looking forward to it too.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Addai said...

good! :)

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home